Love Letters to God


Wednesday, January 21, 2009


God gave me a P license. :D

And I'm proud to say I did it all WITHOUT bribery. :D

And I totally know that it's God who was in total control of the entire thing because if you ask me details on how I maneouvered the car to do the various tricks... I will tell you I do not remember crap about it (especially my three point turning, I did some totally untried before technique LOL) EXCEPT that I did it.

Praise God, He really is good and He really pulls through when you decide to stand up for Him and His promises.

I'd tell you know that the last 9 days of fasting hasn't been easy. Especially in the midst of the ever impending exam and the fact that I've been driving like crap inconsistently right up until this morning's warm up (before the exam started) so much so I'm reminded of the temptation to bribe each and every single day after driving practice.

But you know what, I'm totally glad that I fought through, with God's help of course. You won't believe how much He's done for me besides giving me that elusive P. If God slept like humans, I can guarantee you He's been woken up each and every single night by my complaints and tears.

And oh my my, the things He's set into motion in my life during the fast besides the driving is so totally awesome. I can't WAIT to get into gear for the next part eventhough it's probably going to be tough. And there's this sudden explosion in the gifts He's given me that it's totally mindblowing: in the week alone, I've started writing my story (and it's totally growing great :D) and even a song. A SONG!! When did Wong Siaw Hui ever start writing songs? She only knew how to play songs.

And all because I accepted His challenge to surrender all. I know that there'd be times when I'd try to wrestle back the various areas of my life back from His hands but I know that I'd just end up putting it back in there again because it's really safer there, don't you think?

I'd update more once I give this sleepy eyes a rest.

GOD GAVE ME A P HOW COOL IS THAT YOU LOT? :D

Siaw Hui

She thanks her Jesus at 5:29 PM

The Trio

Hannah
Rachel
Siaw Hui

currently

Hannah i.e. *Ai-Chan* :)
Rachel is still MIA :P
Siaw Hui is feeling a God-given inspiration

links

Bernie
Cherish
Urban Life (Jovial's)
link
link
link
link

Previous Posts

tagboard

credits

Layout/ kriss
Images/ getty
Brushes/ hybrid ignite
Fonts/ dafont
Lyrics/ Jars of Clay - Love song for a Saviour