Love Letters to God


Wednesday, November 19, 2008


The exams are over. I can finally take on some relief.

And though, I feel a bit apprehensive about getting my results back in half a month's time because I seriously do not know how to rate this semester's performance unlike last semester whereby I could sort of predict, I know that whatever happens now is up to God.

I've done my best, I've tried my hardest. I fought hard for my right to good marks halfway into my exams and I know I've won it. So Lord, you know what, I know that my results will be good. On the subject of how great it is on the scale of "good" however Lord, it is up to You to decide.

But Daddy, let me tell you this one thing.

The marks that I get for this semester, it all belongs to You. None of it belongs to me. Because Lord, without You pushing and tugging me along through this semester, I would have succumbed to the many times of wanting to shrivel up and not care about uni. And without You Lord, I wouldn't have had that spectacular performance in my midsemester (top 15%) and my HP assignment as well (You upgraded me from a 68% last semester to an 86% this semester how cool's that?). And I know that's all YOUR doing, God, because my time management and feelings at that time was so screwed up that it really had to be You pulling all the right strings.

So Lord, do it again this semester. Because Lord, when You do, Your light in my life shines that much brighter.

The glory's all Yours, Daddy, I have had no part in it.

Siaw Hui

She thanks her Jesus at 3:50 AM

The Trio

Hannah
Rachel
Siaw Hui

currently

Hannah i.e. *Ai-Chan* :)
Rachel is still MIA :P
Siaw Hui is feeling a God-given inspiration

links

Bernie
Cherish
Urban Life (Jovial's)
link
link
link
link

Previous Posts

tagboard

credits

Layout/ kriss
Images/ getty
Brushes/ hybrid ignite
Fonts/ dafont
Lyrics/ Jars of Clay - Love song for a Saviour