Love Letters to God


Thursday, December 4, 2008


Lord, thank you.

Thank you so much for all that you've done. Thank you for my H1 and my H2A. And yes, though you know, things may have been better ... like instead of my H2A being a 79 instead of a H1 80, still thank you.

And yes, honest to truth Lord, I think I spent about 2 hours tapping my computer screen somehow wishing the 79 would turn into an 80 magically (lol) but I've come to realize Lord that with everything that I've been through this year, those marks are good (they're heck better than last semester's). Very good considering all the almost hell I've been through.

Because Lord, now I can stand up and say: My God, He provides. My God, He never fails because of all the things He's done for me. I think, when the time comes for me to give my testimony about Him in my life this year (which will be this Sunday, pray for meeee!!) in front of the church, I'd probably end up tearing.

Not crying because of the bad times I've been through, but crying because He's brought me through it all. Not only safe and sound but doubly blessed, doubly portioned, doubly sweet.

So thank you :) So much.

She thanks her Jesus at 11:13 PM

The Trio

Hannah
Rachel
Siaw Hui

currently

Hannah i.e. *Ai-Chan* :)
Rachel is still MIA :P
Siaw Hui is feeling a God-given inspiration

links

Bernie
Cherish
Urban Life (Jovial's)
link
link
link
link

Previous Posts

tagboard

credits

Layout/ kriss
Images/ getty
Brushes/ hybrid ignite
Fonts/ dafont
Lyrics/ Jars of Clay - Love song for a Saviour