Love Letters to God


Friday, November 14, 2008


thank you Lord.

finally, FINALLY, my exams are going right.

You guys wouldn't believe how hard I kept declaring favour upon my exams last night, marching up and down my bedroom. And I felt God tell me at one point that the victory that He had for me was there it's just that the Devil was trying to distract me from it, trying to stop me from taking it. Like he was sticking out his tongue at me and belittling me, telling me that I was a failure, that God wasn't helping me anymore and that everything was just lies.

So I got incredibly angry and started shouting at him and told him to get lost. I told him that nothing could ever take away MY blessing because it's MINE and not anyone else's less of all him. And after all, he can't even take my blessing away from my Daddy in the first place, that idiot. And because he can't take it away, he tries to prevent me from taking it it's SO DUMB ISN"T IT when you think about it sometimes?

I just wanna so encourage you guys right now. Esp. if things aren't going the way you want them to no matter how much you pray and ask God and no matter how much He promises... because sometimes, it's like what's happened to me. The blessing is there. God has it. But the devil's busy messing your head around, busy trying to tell you that the blessing is just a lie because natural circumstances don't seem to allow the blessing.

Let me tell you something.

EVERYTIME, the victory is there. You have it easy sometimes but SOMETIMES you've gotta fight for it. Like what Jov always says ;) It's a spiritual warfare for it and come on, why do you wanna not fight when you know you've got victory for SURE?

SO COME ON FIGHT FOR IT! I told the devil to get lost last night and guess what? HE DID.

Wanna know why?

Because my exams were SO much better than expected this morning. Not only did I know how to answer, I FINISHED WAY AHEAD OF TIME so I could actually check my answers.

See?

COME ON! FIGHT!

She thanks her Jesus at 12:00 AM

The Trio

Hannah
Rachel
Siaw Hui

currently

Hannah i.e. *Ai-Chan* :)
Rachel is still MIA :P
Siaw Hui is feeling a God-given inspiration

links

Bernie
Cherish
Urban Life (Jovial's)
link
link
link
link

Previous Posts

tagboard

credits

Layout/ kriss
Images/ getty
Brushes/ hybrid ignite
Fonts/ dafont
Lyrics/ Jars of Clay - Love song for a Saviour