Love Letters to God


Sunday, November 9, 2008


And even as I walk into the exam hall tomorrow, I know that I'd be all taken care of.

Even as I sit for the five papers in the period of 9 days I know that I'd be all right.

No, wait that's wrong.

I will be more than okay. I will be more than fine.

Because my God will go way and beyond "just fine". He makes sure my cup runs over, He makes sure I'd be drowned in His blessings.

Lord, I thank you for promising to never ever let go of me. I thank you for loving me even through all these nights of studying. I love you because you're always there at every second of the day to help me whenever I need you.

My God will help me write tomorrow, I just need to hold my pencil and I know He'd bring to remembrance everything that needs to be written down. My God will help me to be creative tomorrow, especially when it comes to writing what I think is causing a certain person to have a certain medical problem XD

So yes, God will help me. He never fails me. He promises.

There really is no greater love than His, is there? :)

Siaw Hui

She thanks her Jesus at 5:14 PM

The Trio

Hannah
Rachel
Siaw Hui

currently

Hannah i.e. *Ai-Chan* :)
Rachel is still MIA :P
Siaw Hui is feeling a God-given inspiration

links

Bernie
Cherish
Urban Life (Jovial's)
link
link
link
link

Previous Posts

tagboard

credits

Layout/ kriss
Images/ getty
Brushes/ hybrid ignite
Fonts/ dafont
Lyrics/ Jars of Clay - Love song for a Saviour