Love Letters to God


Sunday, November 2, 2008


Hosea 6:3
Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."

I love this verse it's so... sweet and romantic.

I'm falling in love again. :)

Siaw Hui

P.S. Yes, I know I'm supposed to be offline and studying but yeah, I was online to settle an important email hahaha so yeah, I came here loh. :)

She thanks her Jesus at 11:21 PM

The Trio

Hannah
Rachel
Siaw Hui

currently

Hannah i.e. *Ai-Chan* :)
Rachel is still MIA :P
Siaw Hui is feeling a God-given inspiration

links

Bernie
Cherish
Urban Life (Jovial's)
link
link
link
link

Previous Posts

tagboard

credits

Layout/ kriss
Images/ getty
Brushes/ hybrid ignite
Fonts/ dafont
Lyrics/ Jars of Clay - Love song for a Saviour