Love Letters to God


Thursday, September 24, 2009


Just wondering about how dead this blog is, and then how I was supposed to keep it updated :D So yeah, just decided to share little one-liners that keep me going throughout some of those challenging times ;)

The King is enthralled by your beauty (Psalms 45) - yes, that's for the girls :D especially when they're feeling not good enough, not pretty enough :)

I was born for such a moment like this - that's for those times you feel: "Aargh why me! Why this?"

God'll never leave me, nor forsake me (Joshua 1? something like that) - for those times you feel alone in your sadness, your challenges

I have a dream bigger than me - for those times you feel like you've got nothing to live for

My cup overflows with His goodness - for those times you need to claim those blessings :)

Hope that encourages and stirs you :D

Siaw Hui~*

She thanks her Jesus at 11:44 PM

The Trio

Hannah
Rachel
Siaw Hui

currently

Hannah i.e. *Ai-Chan* :)
Rachel is still MIA :P
Siaw Hui is feeling a God-given inspiration

links

Bernie
Cherish
Urban Life (Jovial's)
link
link
link
link

Previous Posts

tagboard

credits

Layout/ kriss
Images/ getty
Brushes/ hybrid ignite
Fonts/ dafont
Lyrics/ Jars of Clay - Love song for a Saviour